Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't leave me hangin'


It's been a bit since I last wrote a blog so let's do a little catch up. Christmas was a lot of fun. Mason went with Laurie, Brenda, and Eryn on a road trip so we had our Christmas a week early. First we went to see Despicable Me (new favorite movie by the way), then home for some burritos and presents. Mason was so tired by the time we got home for presents he could have cared less. The next morning however he was super stoked about all the new toys. For Christmas Eve we went to Jasmine for dinner with the Rogers and Beth, Wally, and Laura. That was the best present ever. Five years ago in that same restaurant Pete asked me to marry him. Everybody was there and we were all reading our fortune cookies. Pete waited until the end. He said, "Mine says Kristin will you marry me?" I was speechless. He held out the ring and said "Hey don't leave me hangin' ". "Oh...yes!" One of the best moments of my life. I can't believe it has already been five years. Ahhhmazing! I'm glad we got to go there for dinner. On Christmas we hung out with the Roger's, ate Costco muffins and watched Despicable Me. It was pretty rad. All in all it was a nice relaxing weekend. Mimi and I decided one of our new Christmas season traditions is watching White Christmas. What a great movie too! It wasn't quite a white Christmas for us but this week, especially today it has been pretty snowy. I LOVE IT!!! I am all about the snow. Things are going pretty good. Clover is cute as ever and I miss Mason's guts. Pete is doing amazing at his new store. I am so excited to see what the future holds. Life is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment