Monday, July 26, 2010

I sure do love his guts!!!


Today is going to be a great day. I am completely refreshed from the weekend. I love those days where I get interaction with my husband. It's hard sometimes to balance baby, work, family, alone time, and everything else that comes along. I want to give him space and wind down time but I also just want to be near him, with him, in his presence. I am madly in love with my husband! It's so amazing to see our relationship develop. It has a totally different dynamic than before we had Clover. Sometimes she makes us work to keep the spice going. It can be trying at times but without the hard times I wouldn't know how good we have it. I miss his guts constantly and when I see him I still get butterflies. He takes my breath away! I am so blessed to be with my soul mate. I truly feel Pete is my soul mate if ever there was one. What an amazing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment