Monday, April 20, 2009

WE"RE PREGGO!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Wow!!!! So on Friday Pete and I found out we're going to have a baby! Crazy!! I'm still in shock. I'm so excited. Pete is too. He's so cute. The day after we found out he went and bought two books on pregnancy nutrition, a week to week view of what to expect, a pocketbook of do's and don'ts, two journals, one for my purse and one for my pocket when I don't have my purse to write down ideas or thoughts or whatever, and a photo album to document the progress. Did I mention my husband is awesome!!! We moved the cat box out of the room because I can't come into contact with that at all. Some of the girls at work got us a little cap and booties that look like a bear with ears (PRECIOUS) and one of the girls had a baby not too long ago so she gave me a bunch of maternity clothes. How rad is that. I guess we are off to a good start. I'm going to make an appointment today to see the doctor. Unfortunately our insurance didn't transfer over like it was supposed to after Pete got laid off but there is a ton of free agencies that will help us out at least during the beginning until we can get the insurance situation fixed. No matter if it's a boy or girl I have clothes lined up. Two of the girls at work offered me their baby clothes and one has a boy and the other has a girl. I'm so excited I don't even know what to do with myself. Well I have to go to work but I'll be back!!!

1 comment: