Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Many have been persecuted even tortured into death but still had faith. My trials may be small but all teh same trials. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me big and small. Even when the small seem to overtake me and become mountains rather than molehills. This is only temporary. I get to spend eternity with my heavenly father. This world I am not of. I have something far greater in store. I will not let this life get me down anymore. I will rejoice in my trials and take strength from my tribulations. I may not know what tomorrow brings but by faith I will stand strong in Christ and know he has a plan for my life. I am not alone.... I will feel every emotion good and bad but move through them rather than become engulfed in them. What Satan means for evil God will use for good. My heavenly father is bigger than any circumstance or depression I may feel. He is bigger and more powerful than those who mean harm against me of this world and beyond. He is my Daddy and I can just crawl up into his lap and sit in his warm embrace basking in his love and radiance. What a powerful wonderful God we serve!!!!

1 comment: