Saturday, March 12, 2011

Say What?!

Week one of Weight Watchers went really well. Better than I expected even. There were a couple of days that I decided I was over it on day 3 and 4 but once I pushed through that it wasn't so bad. I am still super pumped about this. And...It's working!!!! I lost the two pounds that I was supposed to and my measurements went down.

Weight: 188 total lost 2 lbs
Arms: 13 inches total lost 0 inches
Hips: 44.5 inches total lost .5 inches
Bust: 41 inches total lost 2.25 inches
Waist: 35.5 inches total lost 2.5 inches
Dress size: 14 nothing changed
Thighs: 26.5 inches total lost 1.5 inches

Oh yeah...uh huh...I got this!!! So anyway. I am really proud of myself. My points have decreased from 31 to 30. Not bad. I am learning what to eat and what fills me up more that has less points so that's good. I don't think I have ever eaten so many fruit and veggies in my life (well maybe when I was a kid and Mommy still fixed my meals) so my body probably loves me right now. I'm not snacking throughout the day like I used to and if I get the munchies at night I load up on a fruit or veggie. This is awesome. I love the feeling of succeeding. I love that my goals are attainable and I am not going crazy trying to accommodate them. 2lbs and some inches down with several more to go but I am on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment