Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh my toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So today I went in for my interview for Big Brother Big Sister. I rode the motorcycle up and back. It was a nice ride but a little bit windy. When I asked Pete if he would mind if I took the bike his hands started shaking. He is terrified of me being on that thing. I think he might kinda want to keep me around or something. NEAT!!!! Anyway the interview went well I think. It was almost like I was being interviewed to be a cop! They asked some pretty personal questions. I hope nothing in my past will interfere with this. I have been clean and sober for about four years now. It’s like I was talking about a previous life time with her. She asked about my childhood if I was abused in anyway and various other questions that I wouldn’t normally just strike up a conversation with a complete stranger about. Oh well I was completely honest about everything. I hope she chooses me for someone. I think that would be such a great experience. I guess we’ll see. I gave Pete my cold. What an awesome wifey I am!!! Poor guy!!! I’m just about done with mine thank goodness. I got over it a lot quicker than most people I’ve seen. That’s all I can think of to say right now. Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment